Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Winter 'Choose A Theme' Swap..."

...at Illustrated ATCs...:)
The theme I chose was "Ancient Patterns"...
4 cards for the swap...one card as a hostess gift.

Since one player was unable to complete the task...
in my group
I received the three cards above
one of my own was returned...:)
The cards above are L-R from:
"Anaryawe" in Finland..."Portraits of Oscar Wilde",
Elina also from Finland..."Steam Engines",
Kati from California..."Nick Bantock style collages."

This was a really fun experience.
Hopefully, this spring there will be another similar swap!
(Click on images to enlarge to better see detail work.)


studio lolo said...

I'd love to turn you loose on a wall!


Lisa at Greenbow said...

Wonderful exchanges.

Marthann's Musings said...

Awesome pieces. Peg, since I am new to this could you answer a question for me. How do you become a member of swaps and ATC work etc. I would like to start doing some of this.
Could you either reply here or shoot me an email at mreppert@sbcglobal.net.

Teri C said...

Wonderful and beauteous as always. Those lucky people that get your ATCs!!