Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Winter 'Choose A Theme' Swap..."

...at Illustrated ATCs...:)
The theme I chose was "Ancient Patterns"...
4 cards for the swap...one card as a hostess gift.

Since one player was unable to complete the task...
in my group
I received the three cards above
and
one of my own was returned...:)
The cards above are L-R from:
"Anaryawe" in Finland..."Portraits of Oscar Wilde",
Elina also from Finland..."Steam Engines",
and
Kati from California..."Nick Bantock style collages."

This was a really fun experience.
Hopefully, this spring there will be another similar swap!
(Click on images to enlarge to better see detail work.)

4 comments:

studio lolo said...

I'd love to turn you loose on a wall!

;)

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Wonderful exchanges.

Marthann's Musings said...

Awesome pieces. Peg, since I am new to this could you answer a question for me. How do you become a member of swaps and ATC work etc. I would like to start doing some of this.
Could you either reply here or shoot me an email at mreppert@sbcglobal.net.
Thanks

Teri said...

Wonderful and beauteous as always. Those lucky people that get your ATCs!!