Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Just What..."

...the (art) doctor ordered...:)
...a mega multiple trade from Melody in Utah...
...a cool scratchboard 4 X 4 from Sandra in Oregon...
...a digital art ATC from Cynthia in North Carolina...
...a winter window view from Anna in New York...
...springtime bliss from Marianne in the Netherlands
via Chicago, Illinois :)...
...an Asian inspired 2:2 trade from Cheryl in Utah...
...a zentangle "Alice" tree from Lisa in Arkansas...
...and, finally, a young Frida from Heidi in Canada.
RX:
Enjoy one card daily with a warm cuppa,
a thankful smile, wide and long...
and
feel your throat pain
just melt away...Ahhh, Yes!
I only wish!!!
My spirit surely felt good though! :)
I see my medical doctor for a follow up today!
Fingers and toes crossed
I will soon feel some real strong progress...
begone raw throat, enough!

7 comments:

soulbrush said...

the way you display them is so lovely, like in a real gallery. yes begone sore throat, and ask him please to shoo away my second bout of gastric flu i have just had too.

studio lolo said...

MOTHERLODE!!!

Exquisite art on such small spaces.
What a haul. I know you were feeling a little bit better as you opened each one. Lozenges for the soul ;-)

I hope you feel better very soon.♥

Sandra Strait said...

You've snaffled some wonderful work this week!

Get better soon! That's an order! Lol! Okay--just smile and laugh a lot. That'll cure ya.

Deepa Gopal said...

Hi Margaret

There's something awaiting you in my blog. Pls do chk it out:)

luv
Deepa

Digital Misfit said...

Wow you have received a jackpot of fabulous cards!
Glad Frida arrived safely :)

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I am sure all of these beautiful little works of art made your spirit soar in the spring winds. Here is hoping you feel better fast.

marianne said...

Hope all helped you to make you feel better...
Today my throat start aching..... I don't know what this will be, it could go either way.

Hope you are better now!
>M<