Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Bountiful and Beauteous Mail Art..."

...From Debi in Illinois...
...from Lisa in Arkansas...
...from soulful Joss in London, U.K....
...from Carey in California...
...from Lucie in Quebec, Canada...
...from Lubna in the U.K....
...from Elina in Finland...
...from Lisa in Arkansas...
...from Heidi in Saute Ste Marie, Canada...
and lastly, another from Carey in California!
My ATC collection
is growing in leaps and bounds
and each little artwork is a treasure...bar none...:)
If you have a minute...grab a nice cuppa...
and pop in
on these lovely artists.
Enjoy! :)

10 comments:

Caroline said...

I just knew that third collection was from Joss!!! What a fab spread - that top one reminds me of a tiger! Super stuff!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I see there are several Lisas on your list. I have a lot to live up to. :)

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Goregous more creations to add to your collection. Wherever do you store/display them ?

Janet Ghio said...

These are beautiful ATC's. Do you belong to a group that trades?

Marthann's Musings said...

Margaret Ann thanks for sharing. I always love to look at your blog everyday and be inspired. Thanks.

Sandra Strait said...

I love the internet. I marvel every day at the people I have met from all around the world, and the beautiful art I'm able to collect by this means.

You've managed to get a super haul this week!

Anonymous said...

I love the hands and the hand x-ray the most. Gorgeous work, lucky you!

soulbrush said...

each and every one is so unique, and i love the way you display them so beautifully.

Teri said...

All are just beautiful. Lots to be thankful for!

marianne said...

my o my!!!!!
What a wonderful collection of goodies again!!!