Sunday, March 28, 2010

"How Could I Resist..."

THIS!!!
"Lemon-Lime Sour Cream Meringue Pie
with Fresh Raspberries & Sliced Kiwi,
Baked in an Almond Pie Crust"
as quoted directly
from the desert menu at the Tonto Bar & Grill
in Cave Creek Arizona...
where Scott and I
met mom and dad for lunch yesterday.
Check out their website...
for a real taste of "Arizona flavor".
See awesome photos of the property
and feast your eyes on delights beyond imagination.
Seriously.
It was a glorious spring day...lovely family time...
with
an amazing dessert...to top it all off.
So now, I ask you again...
Really...how could I resist??? :)
Life is good!

10 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

This is a piece of art work for sure. Difficult to find a place to start no doubt. I bet you did it justice. No licking the plate though. ;)

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Oh Margaret, that looks absolutely wicked and not good for the waistline!!

Janet Ghio said...

What a beautiful dessert. Did it taste as good as it looks??

PAK ART said...

Of course you can't resist! You shouldn't even try unless you are on your third or fourth piece. Then, show a little decorum.

Marthann's Musings said...

Oh my goodness, that is absolutely decadent, Wish I was there to share with you. Have a great week

Claire M said...

I wouldn't have been able to resist that. Looks terrific!

soulbrush said...

i LURV lemon meringue pie, this makes my mouth water.

studio lolo said...

i'm not really big on desserts but when I want it, I want it!

The crispy wafer thingy appeals to be here. And the pie really does sound yummy!

I'm not going to look at the menu because I'll start salivating on the keyboard!

I'm so glad you had a delightful outing ;)

studio lolo said...

Okay seriously, I would have that creme brulee with the lace cookie in a HEARTBEAT!!!!!

:P

hahahah, word veri = copial!!!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Amazing "work of art" and delicious too...how could one resist?!