Saturday, March 13, 2010

"Trying Something New..."

...by swirling together a mixture of
creamy DS Buff Titanium
with a shot of yummy iridescent gold
and adding
whatever chocolaty color combos of paint
I just happened to have sloshed
around on my palette.
Then
in a true barista inspired style
I drew a
swirly heart atop some textured striped
scrapbooking paper...and
Voila!
The end result was the start of yet another
brand new ATC series entitled:
"Hearts with Flava", baby...
Mmm...
that would be a 'mocha frappacino' flava,
to be exact...:)
Check out this recipe
to make a mocha treat of your very own...:)
Oooh, and also...
check out this collection HERE
of awesome photos of the fancy coffee art work
done with crema and foam...Yum!
Cuppa, anyone???

7 comments:

soulbrush said...

ooooh i think i am gonna have to get me one, not coffee, don't drink it although i do like the aroma, but one of this new series. it is a HIT.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I am not a coffee drinker but browns are such soothing colors to me. I am all about those hearts.

studio lolo said...

I know you meant coffee barista. but this piece reminds me of the frosted glass in fancy pubs in between booths with brass railings and lots of leather and tiffany style hanging lamps. I love it!

Janet Ghio said...

Oh, I like it. It's yummy!!

bubblemunch said...

Gorgeous combo of colours so rich and luxurious!

Leslie said...

Mmm... this also reminds me of my favorite mint chocolate chip ice cream! Love the combo.

Marthann's Musings said...

As usual Margaret your work just blows me away. Hope you begin to feel better. Keep up being the inspiration you are to so many. I would love it if you would jump over to my blog sometime and give me some feedback. I am such a newbie, and don't really know if I am going in the right direction