Sunday, November 16, 2008

"Blushing a Bit..."

Cynthia at Muse Swings blogspot bestowed a
(which she created herself)
to several blogging buddies who she felt had "wonderful blogs
that just bloom with art, originality, creativity, beauty, humor, fun
and bring joy to those who read them. "
WOWZA!
I am so in awe of her prolific creativity
that it blows me away to receive this...
Thanks Cynthia!

Again, Cynthia , at Muse Swings blogspot,
who has an awesome, imaginative, and joyful blog of her own,
has bestowed this wonderful Premio Dardos Award to my blog.
"This award is given for recognition of cultural,
ethical, literary, and personal values
transmitted in the form of creative and original writing..."
I am touched and honored by this Cynthia...
Thank You. :)

In honour of this beautiful season,
Lavinia at Bird Bath Chronicles blogspot, created a brand new award.
And it's name says it all.
To the recipients of this award...
feel free to pass it on to blogs that you yourself have 'fallen' for,
before this glorious season is over.....
Thanks Muse Swings for passing it along to me.
Now,
I pass it along to all my regular blog followers...
and also
to those who pop in for a peek every now and then.
Thanks so much for your support.
Pick up your award and pass it along...before Autumn passes us by...
Winter is just a bit over a month away!

"I would never have thought that blogging
would be this exhiliarating and uplifting to me as an artist...
Learning everyday about the world around me
and
about the wonderfully artistic people in that world gives me
great joy and strengthens my wings."
~Me :)

4 comments:

Teri said...

Wonderful awards for a truly deserving person with a wonderful Blog. Congratulations.

MuseSwings said...

Congratulations! You do have an amazing blog. Congrats on the lovely award from Lavinia as well! Enjoy!

marianne said...

Wonderful Awards margaret and well deserved!
Got the beautiful award by Museswings, will make a post about it this week!

studio lolo said...

You deserve every award that comes your way! You have one of the most uplifting blogs I've ever had the pleasure of visiting. You're an inspiration artistically and spiritualy :)
XX