Friday, January 7, 2011

"The 3 Part...12 Card Rainbow Swap.."

...Hot Pink...
...Hostess Card...
...Red...
...Orange...
...Yellow...
...Green...
...Hostess Card...
...Blue...
...Indigo...
...Hostess Card...
...Purple...
...and lastly, the entire Rainbow...:)
What a beautiful page these made in my collection.
They have now individually flown
to collections
around the world...'tis truly bittersweet...
I miss you girls! :)

"Somewhere over the rainbow,
skies are blue,
and the dreams that you dare to dream
really do come true."
~Lyman Frank Baum

12 comments:

Cori Lynn Berg said...

Now this is cool! I would love to see a pic of them all laid out together!

Sandra Strait said...

How lovely! It was wonderful to scroll down the page and watch the colors change. Sort of a sunset of zentangles!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

These are amazing...
lovely arts, happy weekend.

studio lolo said...

I may not have told you this before, but you are one amazing, inspiring woman! Your art really speaks to my soul♥

Lisa Adams Reed said...

If I need to feel good, all I have to do is stop by your blog, Peg! Such a pleasure in so many ways. Hope you are doing well!
Lisa

PAK ART said...

the entire collection is beautiful - I'm partial to the red, orange and yellows. I'm sure the individuals who receive will have their days brightened when they open these in the mail!

Lisa at Greenbow said...

What a gorgeous rainbow. Ilove the blue/indigo snowflake one best. Wow.

Deborah said...

Loveliest rainbow I've seen in a long time.

marianne said...

All without any exception perfect!!!!
What a rainbow of colors and delight!!!!!

Lesley FW said...

Thank you for a lovely show of summer colour at this time of year. I enjoy a good rainbow any time of year!

Melmgh said...

I have been looking all over your blog to find out how you made these please can you share how you keep those tiny little white area's? ????

Margaret Ann said...

Melody... The white areas were reserved paper made by using masking fluid with an extremely fine tip applicator. The masked designs were the first thing I drew...the color was then laid over the masked areas. ;)