Friday, February 26, 2010

"Oh, Those Wickness Girls...:)"

...What beautiful hearts...what beautiful souls.

In Memoriam:
Lillian Mae Wickness Krahenbuhl
June 14, 1920...February 26, 2007
and her sister
Eleanor Gertrude Wickness Randall
June 3, 1915...February 22, 2010
♥
We love you
and miss you each and every day.
♥
"A ministering angel shall my sister be."
~William Shakespeare
♥
"In the night of death, hope sees a star,
and
listening love can hear the rustle of a wing."
~Robert Ingersoll

5 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

This is a very sweet tribute to The Sisters.

Janet Ghio said...

Beautiful work and a nice tribute!

Lynn Cohen said...

And their relationship to you is?
I am sending my condolences...I looked up Eleanor Gertrudes obituary...what a long full beautiful life she had.

Hugs...and very lovely tribute those two flowers are.

Alex said...

Love the purple scales looking... reminds me of Fish/Dragon scales, which I love to draw a lot of times too :)

marianne said...

Oh so lovely!!!!!
♥ it!