Friday, October 9, 2009

"The Way We Were..."

...once upon a time...
in the Bahamas...on Spring Break...
Just a bunch of carefree sorority sisters livin' the good life!
And...this weekend,
for Homecoming,
at Northern Illinois University in Dekalb, Illinois
several of these very same Chi Sigma Phi/Delta Gamma
sisters
will again be having the time of their life...
celebrating, reminiscing, reflecting and
reliving those glorious moments
of the good ol' days.
Ahhhh!
I will be here in Arizona...
but with you in Chi Phi spirit for sure
thinking fondly of
each and every one of you who became my new "family"
far away from home
those wonderful, crazy, and endearing
years away at college.
(Psst...In case you forgot...I'm the one in the center
of the back row...
wearing my college body!)
LOL...:)
Now, just where has all that time gone???
And, where did I put that body!!!!
Hmmm...

6 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

What a sweet reminise. I don't even remember having a college body let alone having one to lose. tee hee... Sometimes it is good to have less memory cells. tee hee.

Lynn Cohen said...

Ah youth!
You were beautiful then and
you are beautiful now.
Did you create wonderful art then too?

Renee said...

Glad to see that nothing has changed and you are still beautiful.

Love Renee xoxo

PAK ART said...

I used to think I was fat during my 1 year of college. I look back at those pictures now and I see a wonderfully shaped young lady who had way too many body issues. Oh to have that "fat" body now. The one I have now really is fat. No mistaking it! You look wonderful! Hope you have a great time with your friends.

soulbrush said...

what a beauty. what youth, what simplicity.sigh. love the photo.

Caroline said...

What a lovely photo - sounds like you've some great memories of that period! Oh for those college bodies....