Saturday, April 5, 2008

"Happy Birthday Anita Davies...! "

Palo Verde blossoms,
Float through the sky
Quails flittering about
So quick and spry.

The cacti is in bloom...
spring air swirls all about,
That the desert is alive
there is absolutely no doubt.

In my heart are these wishes
from me sent to you...
Joy, Peace, and Happiness
in all that you do.

Now as I close
from across blue sea,
I send from the desert
A "Happy Birthday" to thee!

WooHoo! :)
Of Special Note:
I consider Anita Davies a special mentor.
I treasure her as a person and and applaud her as an artist.
She lights the end of my tunnels.
And,
On this day of her birth..I both celebrate her life
and thank her for all she does.
:)

7 comments:

Anita Davies said...

Oh Margaret.
You achieved the impossible...I am speechless.

((Thankyou))

Teri said...

What a special wonderful card and poem. A beautiful tribute to a special friend.

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

Lovely job....and Anita is justly tickled!

E-J said...

It's lovely, Margaret!

sandy said...

ohhh...what a cute quail..

happy birthday to Anita.

sandy

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Margaret - cant believe it you had Anita speechless and you had me in tears. Your poem is as beautiful as your drawing - what amazing imagination.

Margaret Ann said...

Thanks everyone...

Oh, Joan...I didnt realize Anita talked that much...I thought all she ever did was paint! :)LOL