Saturday, March 7, 2009

"Yet Another..."

... ATC set...my newest...entitled: "Time Zones"
The first of a series 0f 6 cards...

Reminder:
Here in the United States..."Daylight Savings Time" begins
at 2:00 AM Sunday morning...March 8, 2009
Turn your clock ahead one hour
everywhere...
Except here in Arizona...leave your clock alone!
Go figure! :)

“I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town.
I want to explore the world.
I want to watch TV in a different time zone.
I want to visit strange, exotic malls...
I want to live, Marge!
Won't you let me live?”
~Homer Simpson

11 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Your ATC does look like the innerworkings of a clock. So nice.

bubblemunch said...

I never realised that the US had time adjustments too (ours in the Spring is called BST - British Summer Time and it's at the end of the month)... I just thought it was us that was mad in the UK! A nightmare for shift workers in the Autumn (Fall) the extra hour!

Anyway, by the by!

Love your design with it's almost rainbow background. Looking forward to seeing your other card designs in this series.

Anonymous said...

great design. and great quote..LoL Simpsons..

Chris Beck said...

After browsing through quite a bit of your blog, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the combination of the quotes with your wonderful work.

3rdEyeMuse said...

am loving this series already ... and this is just the first!! :)

Teri said...

There is something about this that does remind me of clocks and time zones.

Anita said...

My first impression was of an Escher-like quality to this. The endless spiral of time.

Chris said...

okay, this one is going to be just as fabulous as the other series. I think you should make a book. Put a book on lulu so I can buy it.

thank you.

MANPOLO said...

Kool. Thanks for sharing

marianne said...

Wonderful ATC! Indeed kind of clockwork....
If you ever decide to want to trade just let me know.........
Have a nice Sunday!

Margaret Ann said...

This card has been taken...Thanks for popping in and leaving such wonderful thoughts! :)