Saturday, March 26, 2011

"SWS...Through a Child's Eyes..."

"World Map"
...flipped, by my Muse, for some nocturnal viewing...
Lexi giggled and loved it!

"Arizona Girl"

"The Biggest Moon"

Lexi's muse definitely danced in delight. ♥

See other Six Word Saturdays here...:)

9 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Lexi is quite the artist. Isn't it wonderful to have children around to remind one of that child-like wonder.

Josie Two Shoes said...

There is nothing more delightful that the creative spirit of a child... these works of art are definitely keeper! They made me smile, remembering that once my own were that small. :-)

PAK ART said...

I love children's art - it's so real and from the heart! I had a hard time figuring out SWS - to me, that means Solid Waste Services, where I work....then it dawned on me, Six Word Saturday.

Lisa said...

Absolutely Love The Art of Children.

Carole M. said...

Well done Lexi; an artist with a great vision already!

Susan in SC said...

Love her art! Visiting from 6WS.

Unknown said...

They are all just so gorgeous. I especially like the third one.

Linda said...

Ohhh I love the "biggest moon" one that's my fav...but they are all good.

marianne said...

Oh that biggest moon is the most perfect moon!!!!!
Could be a postcard!