Saturday, July 7, 2012

...And, Yet, Another WIP...




..."Work In Progress".
This time it is my 4 page spread in Elaine's
Japanese Fold Moleskine.
Elaine's theme is "People of the Village"...
who live in a special and unique place
"past the back of beyond".
In her own words Elaine wanted to create a place that
" is not on any map...
 it has attracted the type of individuals who are very individual
and haven’t found a fit anywhere else."
She was hoping for
"A great mix of fun characters –
from your imagination, fiction, mythology, sci-fi, real life –
hippies, different nationalities, occupations.
Characters can be humanoid or animals.
Anything goes except morbid."
Above is my start...tomorrow I will post the finished page.
Please click on any image to enlarge it.
Pop on back for a peek...
I promise
I will be here.:)

5 comments:

Sandra Strait said...

This is soooo awesome!

Watercolors by Susan Roper said...

This is progressing so well, Peg! As you know, I love the petroglyph figures and love your stylized ones.

Too fun!

soulbrush said...

what an amazing sight to see it all laid out- and I can tell you are having loadsa fun!

marianne said...

Wow I just love these folding books you participate in!
they always look so great!

Cindy D. said...

Wow, super cool! I am totally intimidated by trading anything bigger than an ATC still. I love the progress photos! My favorite kind of post. :)