Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"Such Is Life..."


...sometimes we run as hot as a pistol...
seemingly unstoppable.
Then, out of the blue,
we suddenly screech to an abrupt halt
turning as cold as ice.
Sometimes we see things
perfectly crystal clear as black and white...
other times
they are hazy, foggy, and muddled gray.
I am currently
artistically suffering from a major dose of
procrastination...
trying to catch up "bloggywise"
with unfinished Illinois travel journal pages,
posting results of massive ATC swaps,
and
keeping up with Moleskine exchange intensities.
All in all it is a classic case of
"over-doing-it-ness".
I am ever eager to draw and lavishly paint...
I feel really great about that...
but
just like this drawing in my zen journal
curving its way across the page from thick to thin
I think I am doing the same.
I am running thin
on blogging energy these days...
but yet
moving ever forward to those "thick times"
when my blogging pages will be filled
once again
with artistic goodies.
As they say..."Such is Life..."
Well...enough said...
it's back to the old drawing board...
with
sincere promises to hit the old keyboard
again soon! :)
Many thanks...as always
for your visit!

5 comments:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

No wonder you feel all worked out with those wonderful Zentangle Moly X sketchbook pages you have created over the past intensive weeks. They are fabulous and the recipients will be so inspired when they add their creations to your book. What an incredible work of art it will be when it returns home. Does this mean you have to add to all four other Zentangle books started by Lisa, Sandra, Cindy and Jella. .. a bit like the 2009 Maruman X project. What a commitment by you all.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I am well aware of those thin areas. I am always amazed at how prolific you are with your art. Blogging is another matter. As long as you are healthy and happy. This is what counts.

studio lolo said...

You're preachin' to the choir sister ;)

I love this page spread. It seems simple but it's not. The energy is fantastic!

Do what you can. Blogging should never be any pressure. Your adoring fans will await you♥

Teri said...

Been down that path also, but it always comes back. And we will be here waiting.

marianne said...

Well I think we all recognize this.
We are patient dear! It is always worth while ;)