Sunday, February 2, 2014

I Need to Go To Rehab...

...to take care of this week long (ARTzona withdrawal)
MIGRAINE I have been having!!!
I really miss
all my artistic sisters
and all that wonderful 24/7 addictive art fun we had.
Things are artfully quiet these days.
I think my migraine felt the void and hopped right in!
Actually...
I cannot really blame ARTzona for my discomfort...
although my Muse wouldn't agree.
Unfortunately,
my migraine situation is
definitely a very, very fierce reality...and
I felt just like I look in my sketch above...all week.
 Fortunately, 
thanks to Imitrix, the pain seems to be easing
a bit...good news.
I am certainly glad I am not a die hard Denver Bronco fan
as I don't think my brain would
bounce back to normal...
ev-er!

"We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey."
~Kenjii Miyazawa

"Hmmm, I'm not too sure of that, Kenjii..."
~Me...;)

No comments: