Sunday, June 3, 2012

Another Work In Progress...:)

Just a couple of peeks of my 4 page spread in Jen's
rainbow themed Moly.
My color was
green!
This book is part of the international G8 Moleskine exchange
I am in over at Illustrated ATCs.
As of this past Saturday this book is
en route from the burning hot Arizona desert to
art studio of Elaine in New Zealand.
My dear friend Jan was also en route to NZ Saturday...
but due to a delayed flight out of Chicago...
her Qantas connection was missed!
She will try again tonight.
An adventure? or and Inconvenience?
Knowing Jan...it will be a memorable adventure!
I wonder who will arrive first???
Please click on images for detail.
I will post the full reveal of the final pages
tomorrow...I Promise!

For Jan:
"An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered.
An inconvenience
is only an adventure wrongly considered."
G.K. Chesterton

3 comments:

jinxxxygirl said...

You always remind me to think outside the box......thanks.

Watercolors by Susan Roper said...

I have only one question, since I saw this while you were working on it...how can you stand to do detailed work such as Zentangle when working on that totally distracting patterned table cover? I would go nuts, I can only paint with a plain table cover.

You go, girl!

Sandra said...

Elaine is such a lucky person. You pieces are so thoughtful.