Saturday, August 21, 2010

"An IF...On time...Oh! what a Feeling!!!!"

The succulent new branches curled, spiraled,
and played childlike and freely
nurtured by the magical aura surrounding the
wise ancient tree...
just like when our artistic Muses
like to dance with delight...into the wee hours of the morning
letting loose and becoming intoxicated
in the glory of a creatively aromatic atmosphere.
Oh! What a feeling!!!

Illustration Friday: "Atmosphere"

"Behave so the aroma of your actions may enhance the
general sweetness of the atmosphere."
~Henry David Thoreau

15 comments:

seesue said...

Margaret this is lovely in it's detail and it's colour...AND on time? Mercy me! LOL

Unknown said...

Stunning!

Janet Ghio said...

I love your tree-it reminds me of a Klimt tree!

Anonymous said...

I could sit under it to write poetry - or dream about writing poetry
I could hang a swing from its branches and remember what it was like to be a child
Or I could lay on my back and look up into its curls and twists
Fabulous - as usual
Hugs
Fadwa

nanke's stuff said...

Your tree reminds me of a peacock's tail - it's beautiful! nancy

Serena Lewis said...

I love trees...yours is beautiful!!!

studio lolo said...

trees speak to me, call to me, sing to me!! Just as your beautiful art does ;)

and my goodness you always, always find the most perfect quotes!

xo♥

Alex said...

gorgeous! Love the curls on the branches =)

Shalini said...

This is just beautiful!

PAK ART said...

I love your curly tree - the leaves remind me of peacock feathers. Very ingenious!

marianne said...

Beautiful Margaret!!
I also looked at all the gorgeous pieces I have been missing lately, just like color therapy ;)

Have a nice day dear!!!

Cathy Holtom said...

This has a mystical feel, very beautiful.

lyn said...

Background sings atmosphere! Lovely.

Angie Willis said...

What a lovely tree. I wish I had one like this in my garden. I'm sure it's a magical tree.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I love this zentree. It improves the atmosphere greatly.